Christmas is coming! Have you already got all of your presents for your friends? At Kawaii Gazette we are in a mood for gifts as well, so we prepared a little present for you: Kawaii Gift Box, the little box to print, customize and give to your friends!
Building your Kawaii Gift Box is very easy! First of all, equip yourself with all the tools you’ll need: sheets of cardboard paper, scissors and/or cutter, ruler, a stick of glue and, of course, our file to print. Below you can watch a small video with the building steps.
- Choose your favourite colour combination. On the pdf you will find four bases and four covers, each one with different colours or patterns + a blank model in case you wish to use coloured paper or you want a part of the box in white, maybe to decorate as you like.
- Print the pages corresponding to your favourite base + cover combination. Cut the model, fold it, put the glue where needed and assemble your Kawaii Gift Box.
- With each cover you will find also some little labels to print and attach to your gift box.
- Put your gift inside the box, decorate it with a ribbon and give it to someone you love!
- Bonus: you will find also a special Mini Kawaii Box to print and build for your big little gifts (or to decorate your Christmas tree)!
Ready to pack your presents? You can download our Kawaii Box clicking on the banner below. If you liked the idea and you are making a Kawaii Gift Box for your friends, take a picture and tag it with #kawaiigiftbox. Merry Christmas to you all!