If you live in the US you probably already know about Tonymoly, the Korean cosmetics brand available at Sephora. Starting from next May, Tonymoly products will arrive also in the European stores. Did you already knew the brand or you just have heard of it? Here is everything you need to know about Tonymoly and our mini-selection of favourite products.
Tonymoly (one word) was born in 2006 in South-Korea and is characterized by its original and kawaii packaging and also for the eco-friendly approach, using natural ingredients (like bamboo, seaweeds and green tea) and a cruelty free policy. The brand has already hundreds of stores all around the globe but it was present in the European market only in Spain. In Italy and the rest of the Europe, as we already told you, you will be able to find Tonymoly products at Sephora stores, with very interesting prices (they should be around 6-15 Euros), starting from next May.
Between one purchase and another in specialized online Asian beauty stores, we happened to buy a little something by Tonymoly, but we can not wait to finally be able to buy them in Italy at Sephora! So, here is our little selection of our 3 favourite product we already have and that we recommend and the 3 products we are curious to try.
- Petite Bunny Mist: because it’s refreshing and it’s perfect to put in your bag during the summer.
- Panda’s Dream So Cool Eye Stick: because the packaging is adorable and it’s a must-have for all of us who work all day in front of a screen.
- Banana Hand Milk: because it smells good and make your hand very soft.
Our shopping list:
- Petite Bunny Gloss: because the colours are amazing and we love the packaging with the little bunny faces.
- I’m Real Mask: because each cotton mask has a different function and natural ingredient and we want to try them all!
- Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack: because we are very curious about the smooth consistent of this mask.
Do you have any favourites?