One of the “problems” of a kawaii girl is that sometimes the people around her, starting from her boyfriend, do not share her passion for everything cute. Well, this is ending soon (at least virtually)! Sanrio, in fact, just launched the first promotional video of Sanrio Boys, the new anime starring a group of high school boys who love the characters of the brand. Handsome and kawaii: what do you want more?
The animated series will be broadcasted starting from January, but we already know something about the 5 charming protagonists.
- Kouta Hasegawa is the classic good guy with the head on his shoulders and a big passion for Pompompurin.
- Yuu Mizuno instead loves My Melody and he is a funny, sweet and a bit flirty boy. He has a younger sister who loves My Melody as well.
- Seiichiro Minamoto is the president of the school council: his favourite character is Cinnamoroll.
- The blond-haired Ryo Nishimiya is a shy and reserved, who loves reading, having tea and Little Twin Stars.
- Last but not least, here is Shunsuke Yoshino, the sporty of the group, with a tough look and a sweet spot for Hello Kitty.
Sanrio Boys are also protagonists of a dating game for Android and iOS and of a Twitter account about their everyday life. The group has recently joined two more characters, Subaru Amagaya and the school teacher Naoki Sagami, respectively fans of Keroppi and Badtz Maru. What do you think of Sanrio Boys? And mostly: who is your favourite?