Oops, you are late!This giveaway has ended. To find out if you are among the winners, please check your email. Keep following us to enter our future giveaways!
There’s nothing better than the moment the postman rings your doorbell with a package in his hands, especially when it’s a Kawaii Box! A little more than a week ago, we received the October box and, as usual, opening it was a fantastic surprise. Here’s what we found inside our Kawaii Box! Do you want to receive a Kawaii Box as well? Keep reading and enter our giveaway in collaboration with Kawaii Box!
Let’s open the Kawaii Box!
You already know it, but we say it again: Kawaii Box is a subscription service that sends you each month to your home a box full of kawaii accessories and snacks! As we already said, our box is the October one: it arrived in perfect conditions after more or less 2-3 weeks of travel. This Kawaii Box contains 11 items, one cuter than the other!
- Flan Dakigurumi Plush Pouch – These plushes hit us from the first time we saw them on Blippo: they are super coloured and adorable! And now that we have one we can also say they are super soft. Our little partner in crime Eleonora will surely love this plush/pouch!
- Lollipop Pen – Luckily in the card attached to each Kawaii Box there’s the list of the objects inside: it really looks like a real lollipop!
- Neko Emoji mini pouch -A small pouch perfect for coins and all small things that get lost in our handbags. And it’s also so soft!
- Unchi-kun poop lollipop – Yes, it’s a poop-shaped lollipop. I have not had the nerve to eat it yet, but since it’s my favourite flavour (cola)…
- Popcorn rolling stamp set – Everybody loves stamps and rolling stamps are even more fun to use!
- Meiji DIY Sushi-bar gummies -As you know, we love DIY candy kits so we can’t wait to have a bit of time to have some sushi.
- Finger family monster pouch -A super colourful and funny pouch to put in our bag. The back is made with a small net so it’s easy to see what’s inside.
- Animal sticker sheet -There’s no thing as too much stickers and these ones with the penguins are super cute!
- Jewelry Seal deco stickers – These sticky gems are super shiny and very well made! You can use them to customize your phone or every other object, but we decided to use them as material for some DIY jewellery.
- Heart Shaped nail flakes – These decorations are so cute! They are very small and they don’t weigh down your fingers: we can’t wait to try this on!
- Pattern envelope set – Now that Christmas is approaching, these envelope are very useful and the available patterns are one better than the other.
Win a Kawaii Box!
Did you like our Kawaii Box? Well, you can win one for yourself with our giveaway! As usual, to enter is very easy: you just need to write your data on the Rafflecopter form below (using your name and email or logging in with Facebook) and choose one or more of the options.
At the end of the giveaway ONE lucky winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email. Please, remember to check your email box (included the spam folder) on the days following the draw: if we don’t receive a reply in 2 weeks, you will lose your prize.
The giveaway is open worldwide and it will end on December 30th, 2015.
Thank you Kawaii Box for sending us this fantastic box full of happiness! Since festivities are approaching, we remind you that Kawaii Box is a perfect gift for your friends (or for yourself)! Maybe it’s a little late for Christmas but the best thing about Kawaii Box it’s that receiving it is like a celebration every day of the year. 😀