Oops, you are late!This giveaway has ended. To find out if you are among the winners, please check your email. Keep following us to enter our future giveaways!
Here we are again opening (and above all tasting) a new Japan Candy Box! By now all of you already know, but for the very few people who are still in the dark, we’ll write it one more time: Japan Candy Box is the subscription service that lets you receive at home, each month, a fantastic box full candies and snacks from Japan. This time, we received the December 2015 box, containing 10 snacks, one more delicious than another. Let’s find out what’s inside and enter our giveaway to win a Japan Candy Box!
Let’s open Japan Candy Box!
Our Japan Candy Box arrived in more or less 3 weeks, a little bit bruised but the content was in perfect conditions! Here’s what’s inside, also with a little video unboxing!
- Tohato Anpanman Corn Rings – We are always very happy when in the box we receive there’s some salty snacks. Not that we don’t like sweets (on the contrary!), but sometimes we need to crunch something different than candies. This very cute pack contains some delicious corn rings: they have a very delicate taste and very little salt. We liked them a lot!
- Lotte Pokemon Ramune Candy (Cola) – Cola candies are always our favourites! At first sight, we thought they were fizzy candies, but they are really simple chewable candies, so good that one leads to another.
- UHA Lemon Gummy – These are classic gummy candies that taste (and look) like lemons. The sealable pack is very useful, especially for us who have to send one another candies from different parts of Italy.
- Yaokin Sour Paper Candy (Apple) – We already tasted this very thin and very long gummy candy. The cola flavoured version is the best, but we suggest you to try this candy sooner or later because they are very funny to eat, with any taste.
- Abe Seika Abekko Ramune Candy (Melon) – We start thinking that Japan Candy Box reads our minds because beside cola flavoured candies we love also melon candies! These are very similar to the Pokemon ones and equally delicious.
- Puccho Chewy Candy (Pink Grapefruit) – Puccho is without any doubts our favourite Japanese candy (and we can’t thank Japan Candy Box enough for letting us discover it). If you don’t know them, they are chewy candies with little bits of fruit: simply delicious!
- Popin’ Cookin’ Cake & Icecream shop – This DIY candy set is adorable! The box contains, beside the usual powder to mix with water, also some sugar sprinkles and cookies to decorate. Soon we will show it in a dedicated video!
- Meiji Petit Bubble Gum (Soda) – We have already tried the grape flavoured gums and now it’s time for the soda ones. In case you don’t remember, they are very tiny chewing gums that you can eat handfuls. What’s our favourite taste? For us, the winner is soda!
- Kabaya Hello Kitty Cookie Sticks – There’s always a box of stick cookies! These are dedicated to Hello Kitty and they taste like strawberry: they already are part of our collection of boxes (and feastings) of Pocky and similar snacks.
- Yaokin Takoyaki Snack Stick – This is for sure the strangest thing we ever received in a food box! It is a very light cylinder, similar to a puff chips, that tastes like takoyaki (the classic octopus meatballs). We were a little bit suspicious, but it was a very nice surprise: it’s really good and tasty!
Let’s win a Japan Candy Box!
What do you think of this Japan Candy Box? Is there something you’ve already tried or that you want to eat? Well, if you love snacks like us, don’t miss the chance to receive at home a sweet Japan Candy Box with our giveaway! Enter is very simple: just log in the Rafflecopter widget below and choose one of more of the various options.
At the end of the giveaway we will choose ONE lucky winner that will receive at home a fantastic Japan Candy Box. We remind you, as usual, to check your email (included the spam folder) in the days following the end of the giveaway: the winner will be reached ONLY by email and if we don’t receive any answer in 3 weeks, the prize will be given away.
The giveaway is open worldwide and it will end on February, 22nd 2016.
Thank you so much to Japan Candy Box for sending us this delicious box and for making this giveaway possible! Visit the website www.japancandybox.com to learn how you can receive it directly to your home!